Arts Wellington wouldn’t exist without our members and their active support. We aim to provide services that are of value to a broad range of arts, culture and heritage organisations and levels of resource.
See our current membership list here Our Members.
Arts Wellington's membership provides the following key benefits:
- Arts Partners 3 x 3 invitations - these informal meetings provide those working in arts marketing and administration roles the opportunity to network with others in the sector. Hosted by Arts Wellington organisations, the focus is on making connections with sector colleagues and updating others on news.
- Strategic Forums invitations - providing members the bi-monthly opportunity to share marketing strategies, best practice, case studies, ideas and knowledge, to identify opportunities for collaboration and for informal professional development.
- 'Opportunities' e-bulletins - a weekly email bulletin that highlights current and upcoming activities within the sector, as well as job opportunities, event invitations and more.
- Link to Arts Wellington website - each member will be given a direct link to their website from the 'Our Members' page.
- Sector Research and Advocacy - Arts Wellington completed a major sector research project in 2011 - "Arts Wellington Economic Impact Survey", measuring the economic and social impact of Arts And Culture organisations in the Wellington Region. The purpose of the study is to assist with advocacy on behalf of the sector, and to provide some solid facts on expenditures, funding, employment, volunteerism, and numbers and types of events. This survey provides members with the opportunity to benchmark their own activities against the regional trends.
- Voting rights - Arts Wellington's Annual General Meeting is held in October, at this meeting members can nominate and vote new trustees onto the Arts Wellington Trust Board.
2015/16 Membership Fees
- If gross annual turnover is less than $500,000 = $250
- If gross annual turnover is more than $500,000 = $425
- Personal membership = $70
*'Gross annual turnover' for not-for-profit / charitable organisations should be considered as your gross annual budget.
For all membership enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.